Image: Jérôme Turpin, Between Abyss and Mountain, 2010, acrylic on paper. © P.Bouvier/Égart
Association EgArt : Call for applications
Association Loi 1901, Égart (equal access to art) was founded by active members of mutualist health insurance sector. The association Égart enables artists in a situation of exclusion, detained or with mental or psychological disabilities, to exhibit, sell and make their work known to galleries, collectors and museums.
- If you know an artist to whom this may apply
- If you are in any one of these situations
Your application should contain :
- The artist’s contact details (Last name, First name, Date of birth, Postal address, Telephone number)
- A written presentation of the artist (+name, address, date and place of birth )
- A selection of 8 good quality photos of recent works preferably within the same series.
Applications can be sent
- By e-mail indicating in the subject box « Call for applications » and the name of the artist at the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Due to the pandemic, the final EgArt’s selection committee meeting may be postponed. Please consult the Call for applications page on www.egart.fr regularly. Send your application and portfolio before April 30th, 2020.